Jawline PDO threads before and after daily care tips
We all like to look and feel good. But, the truth is that not all of us are willing to undergo cosmetic surgery. Fortunately, there are alternative methods such as cosmetic threads. Let’s see what they are and what are the jawline PDO threads before and aftercare.
Let’s start from the basics.
PDO thread focuses on lifting the facial features of your skin to give it a younger appearance. It reduces wrinkles and fine line formation and increases collagen production, which will increase the volume of the treated area.
PDO thread treatment is available in many cosmetics clinics. But it is crucial to have the procedure done by an expert aesthetic practitioner to ensure smooth operation.
Which areas can be treated using PDO threads?
- Lower and higher cheeks
- Neck and jawline
- Lines from the nose to the mouth
- Marionette lines
What to do
PDO thread before and afterward cares are very important; it doesn’t matter the zone. If you’re considering getting treatment, here are some Jawline PDO threads before and after tips daily care.
Things to Do before Thread Lift Treatment
Your practitioner will develop an appropriate plan for you based on your skin type and the treatment needed. The following are the common guidelines:
- You should avoid smoking and alcohol for one week before your procedure. These substances can cause skin dehydration and may even interfere with the anesthetic. It speeds up recovery and gives you the best results.
- Avoid eating omega fish oils, vitamin D, vitamin E, chili ginger, garlic, krill, or other supplements for at least two days before starting the treatment.
- Do not drink Green and ginger teas.
- Do not take aspirin products because they can cause bleeding, unwanted side effects, and complications.
- Avoid doing high-intensity workouts or going to a sauna/steam room.
Your practitioner might give you additional guidance about what to do before and after treatment.
Want to learn more about Jawline PDO threads before and after the daily care? Find extra information here!
Things to do after Thread Lift Treatment
While the procedure has a very short recovery period, there are many things that you can do to speed up recovery and achieve the best results.
Important: Anaesthesia may cause nausea for some patients following a thread lift procedure. However, You can get it under control by drinking water.
Let’s see what you can do after treatment:
- For the first week, you can apply ice to the affected area. Try to do it four to five times per day if there is any swelling or bruising. You can also take painkillers, but avoid taking aspirin.
- Restrain facial movements for a day, and do not apply makeup or creams for 48 hours. Also, don’t pull or scrub your skin for at most three weeks.
- Drink liquids and soft foods at least once a week. Also, Avoid chewing gum for at most two weeks or using straws for drinking.
- Keep your head elevated for at least a week, and to reduce swelling, rest on your back.
- Do not touch or wash your face for more than 12 hours.
- Follow the advice of your doctor regarding care for incision wounds.
- You should avoid putting pressure or straining on your face. Do not get any dental treatment within two weeks of receiving the Jawline PDO threads Lift.
What does PDO lifting look like?
PDO causes collagen production. It can result in a lifting effect lasting for 2 to 3 years. These threads act as a support structure to your face. This is how natural collagen production is possible.
What happens during PDO treatment
After being anesthetized, the practitioners insert PDO threads using a cannula or micro-needle. This is a highly customized procedure, and it takes time. You and your healthcare professional will work together to ensure optimal results.
Is it a surgical procedure?
PDO treatments don’t require any incisions, so no stitches are necessary.
Tell me about the results.
PDO lifting is quick and produces immediate results. These results will continue to improve over time as new collagen production occurs. PDO threads may slowly dissolve, but you will continue to see results for as long as three years.
How long does it take to complete PDO treatment?
The time to complete your treatment will vary depending on the extent of your treatment area, but it is usually between 30-60 minutes. It is quite a fast procedure, but it needs certain care.
Where can I take the procedure?
It is necessary to get a consultation with a medical professional. It is the best way to determine if PDO is right for you. And also, what are Jawline PDO threads before and after the daily care.
What about swimming and exercise?
You can resume light exercises after a week. But, don’t do any exercises that might strain the treatment area. Your practitioner should be consulted before starting weight lifting or any heavy exercises.
Avoid yoga and meditations that require you to bow below your heart for wetting at least one week. Try not to do any heavy exercise after the procedure. Avoid the treated area for 12 hours. Let the suture heal completely!
Please don’t go to saunas or hot tubs.
Can I use makeup?
Try to use makeup within 48 hours. However, try to use anti-allergic makeup.
PDO Threads have gained popularity in recent years, as they are a non-surgical procedure that can achieve the same results as a traditional facelift. They have been shown to have a very low rate of complications, and they help patients achieve a more youthful appearance.
Ask our professionals for more information about PDO jawline threads before and after daily care! Contact us NOW!